WELCOME TO WONDERFUL WOMEN!

WONDERFUL WOMEN ARE ADMIRED, TRUSTED, AND RESPECTED. WE CAN INSPIRE, LOVE, EDUCATE, AND MOTIVATE, BUT IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY. WONDERFUL WOMEN IS A PLACE WHERE WOMEN CAN COME TO EXPLORE, EXPRESS, AND DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO DEAL WITH THOSE EVERYDAY STRUGGLES THAT MAY HOLD SOME OF US BACK FROM BECOMING THAT "WONDERFUL WOMEN" WE ALL STRIVE TO BE.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a Wonderful Woman you are, Flaws and all!

I was going though my messages this morning and I came across a beautiful text my sister-in-law sent me a couple of weeks ago.  It made me think about all the things that we as women do to make ourselves "beautiful" on the outside.  We sometimes forget about our inner beauty, our motherly image, and we tend to focus too much on a man's opinion of our beauty.  I know, I know, not all of us, but all of us knows a least one person who does.  So, I would like to share this with you and you can share it with those women or woman who maybe has sometimes over looked their inner beauty, motherly image, and/or who has focused too much on a man's opinion.

Here is what my sister-in-law sent me:

The beauty of a woman is not seen through what she wears.  It is seen through how she carries herself and the way she doesn't allow herself to settle.  Don't ever let anyone take for granted the beauty that is within you.  Stand firm and KNOW that your a Wonderful Woman.  Always remember your value and respect yourself.  Sometimes we all need to be reminded how special we really are!    


I found these next pieces after a little research (Surfing! Lol) Very interesting though.

We have to display our motherly image more often than you think because someone is always watching........our children!

The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE ~ Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE ~ Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE ~ That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE ~ Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE ~ Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wish I could talk it over with Mom.





Why do we focus so much on what he thinks about us, its clear we don't think alike:


"Woman without her man..."
An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing," on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote:  "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."




No comments: