WELCOME TO WONDERFUL WOMEN!

WONDERFUL WOMEN ARE ADMIRED, TRUSTED, AND RESPECTED. WE CAN INSPIRE, LOVE, EDUCATE, AND MOTIVATE, BUT IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY. WONDERFUL WOMEN IS A PLACE WHERE WOMEN CAN COME TO EXPLORE, EXPRESS, AND DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO DEAL WITH THOSE EVERYDAY STRUGGLES THAT MAY HOLD SOME OF US BACK FROM BECOMING THAT "WONDERFUL WOMEN" WE ALL STRIVE TO BE.

Monday, March 1, 2010

"I'm so Happy"........Are You, Really?

Let's keep it real, we all want to be happy and we think happiness is the money, cars, clothes and all those other valuable possessions.  We work extra hard to try to obtain it all, but these things don't equal happiness in our lives.  Yes, are lives are much more nicer, but some of us are left unfulfilled, unsatisfied and unhappy. I believe that finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness.  I have to honestly admit that I have just begun to really find myself.  I mean, we all think we know what we want and whats going to make us happy, but until we realize that happiness is our own responsibility and happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have,then we'll never be truly happy.  Happiness depends solely on what you think.  It's funny how we block our own happiness by denying who we are.  We do this every time, when we do what we should over what we feel and we do this every time we act like we're someone whom we're not.  As I mentioned, I have just begun to truly find myself and find authentic happiness within.  First, I started to look at my situation and realized how blessed I really am. There are so many things we should be grateful for, but we often forget them. When you realize how blessed you are, you will certainly be happier.  Secondly, I had to know myself, You will be happier if you understand who you are. Thirdly, I stop comparing myself to others.  Comparing yourself to others won’t do you any good. You will either feel proud when you think your on top, or feel jealous and frustrated when you think you're below them. None of them brings true happiness. So stop comparing yourself to others and simply be your best.  And lastly, prayer, this has help me to calm my mind and get inner happiness. We don't have to front and be somebody else, just be you and accept you and your happiness will find you.   I'm a Happy Wonderful Woman!....how about you?

1 comment:

Ms. Gina said...

Happiness is an attitude. It's how I feel about myself, my life and things that are going on in my life. I used to believe that my happiness was centered around my sons, or my ex husband, or the man in my life, or the things I purchase. But as i get wiser, I've learned that no one or nothing can bring me happiness, it can add to my happiness if i'm already there. To me the question should be am I satisfied? I don't know that I am 100% satisfied, but I am good and I'm enjoying life: I sing as if no one is listening, I dance as if no one is watching and I love as if I've never been hurt. I AM A WOMAN!